Agon's rule came to an end when his second son, Maximus, attempted to make deals with the Kree to achieve powers for himself. Black Bolt attempted to stop the Kree dissidents from escaping in a spacecraft, but his scream sent the ship crashing down into his parents' building. Agon and Rynda were killed in the crash.
Agon is a skilled geneticist.
- "Agon" is a Greek-language term for a struggle or contest, as well as the name of a god who personified this concept. "In Ancient Greek drama, particularly Old Comedy (fifth century B.C.), agon refers to a contest or debate between two characters - the protagonist and the antagonist - in the highly structured Classical tragedies and dramas. The agon could also develop between an actor and the choir or between two actors with half of the chorus supporting each. Through the argument of opposing principles, the agon in these performances resembled the dialectic dialogues of Plato. The meaning of the term has escaped the circumscriptions of its classical origins to signify, more generally, the conflict on which a literary work turns." 
- The term "agony" derives from "agon". 
- 10 Appearances of Agon (Earth-616)
- 6 Minor Appearances of Agon (Earth-616)
- Media Agon (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Agon (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Agon (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Agon (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|